Wednesday 29 January 2014

A Real Estate Home Buyer's Guide | RE/MAX


Buying your first home is one of the most important investment and personal decisions of your life. It's also one of the most complex transactions you may ever undertake.
Your first step involves deciding how you will approach your home search. Who will you work with throughout this process — and how will you work with them? Ask yourself, "Do I want a RE/MAX agent* working with me or for me?" There is a difference!
As a buyer, you have a choice in representation. Most buyers today choose to have a RE/MAX agent represent their interests in a real estate transaction. This is also known as Agency Representation (or fiduciary representation), which simply means that the RE/MAX agent you hire is legally bound to represent your interests. This involves the highest standard of care and extreme loyalty to you, the "client." Some agents will work with you as a "customer," which carries a different level of responsibility. Most real estate professionals require a client relationship because it allows them to provide the full range of services that buyers need and deserve. Your RE/MAX agent* will discuss representation with you and will request your commitment in writing for this level of service.
(That Re/Max Agent is me! Susan Hawke*)
*The next few weeks are the perfect time to begin discussing your real estate needs. Do you need home staging? Do you want to list in Winter or very early Spring? I welcome the opportunity to assist you with your family's needs. I also offer complimentary home staging to my qualified #SaultSteMarie #ontarioSellers. 705.971.0918 Like A Hawke, I'm here to help! Lets talk.
Read this fabulous Buyer's Guide here

Like A Hawke,
Susan

Please check out my current listings and together we'll discover your real estate needs. If you know anyone buying or selling I'd love to help them! You can follow me on Twitter: @susanhawkesells Instagram: @susanhawke Pinterest: @SusanHawke Facebook Page: Susan Hawke Remax Sales Representative Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment