Wednesday 27 February 2013

FREE Professional Home Staging March + April 2013


Hello!

I hope all is going well for you in 2013 and that this will be a fabulous year for you.

Thank you for reading my new blog and LIKEing my Facebook page. They are filled with lots of great info! 

Each week local2.ca is featuring my website/blog. (I am very excited about this!)

Important news for you and others:

If you are considering selling your home - Everyone who lists their Sault Ste Marie, Ontario home with me in the month of March and April 2013 will receive

FREE PROFESSIONAL HOME STAGING

I will pay a home stager to come into your home and help stage it for sale. Homes that look their best sell quicker
and for a higher price.

Please share this fabulous offer with your friends and family. 

I can be contacted by email, phone, Facebook or Twitter.

Have a great day!
http://susanhawke.blogspot.ca/

Susan Hawke
Sales Representative
REMAX Sault Ste Marie Inc., Brokerage
CELL:    705 971 0918
TOLL FREE:  1 866 597 3629
WEBSITE:  http://www.susanhawke.com


Like A Hawke,

Susan

Please check out my current listings and together we'll discover your real estate needs. If you know anyone buying or selling I'd love to help them!

You can follow me on Twitter: @susanhawkesells Instagram: @susanhawke Pinterest: @SusanHawke Facebook Page: Susan Hawke Remax Sales Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment