Friday 22 February 2013

Oscar-Inspired Decor


Lincoln


Anna Karenina


Les Miserables


The Oscars are here! This Sunday many people around the world will tune in to see who wins the gold statue. I thought it might be fun to share some ideas I've gathered from around the net. Oscar-inspired decor. Perhaps not the best advice for 'home staging to sell your home', but for the odd touch in a well-edited home - these ideas may be just perfect - and - it allows you to show your true personality! Enjoy! 

Please visit my FB page for more inspired ideas and real estate news/info. 

Like A Hawke,
Susan

Please check out my current listings and together we'll discover your real estate needs. If you know anyone buying or selling I'd love to help them!

You can follow me on
Twitter: @susanhawkesells
Instagram: @susanhawke
Pinterest: @SusanHawke
Facebook Page: Susan Hawke Remax Sales Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment