Tuesday 21 May 2013

Blogs That Inspire Your Home Design




I thought I would share some excellent blogs with you.  

Kim and Jo have never met but there is a bond between them that is so strong that it can cross half the world and back again. You see Kim and Jo are interior design junkies. They go weak at the knees when they find that perfect room and they just have to share. It all started towards the end of 2006. They met on Flickr, shared images they had bookmarked and well that was that. Desire to Inspire was born. A Canadian and an Australian! 


Like A Hawke, 
Susan 

Please check out my current listings and together we'll discover your real estate needs. If you know anyone buying or selling I'd love to help them! You can follow me on Twitter: @susanhawkesells Instagram: @susanhawke Pinterest: @SusanHawke Facebook Page: Susan Hawke Remax Sales Representative Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment