Wednesday 15 May 2013

Ginger Lemon Salad Dressing





GINGER LEMON SALAD DRESSING


It is time to stop using bottled salad dressings that are filled with bad fats, and ingredients you can’t pronounce. It takes minutes to make dressings that are made with healthy fats, and whole ingredients.



Ingredients

1 Tbsp Udo's oil or flax oil
1 Tbsp olive oil
Juice of 1 organic lemon
1 tsp minced ginger
Pinch of sea salt
Optional: 2 T minced green onion or shallots


Directions

Combine ingredients in a small bowl or coffee cup. Stir. I mix them and then prepare the greens for my salad so the flavors can combine for a little while. Pour dressing over your salad and enjoy!

Friends, Please Stay Connected with Me:

Join my recipe club!
705.971.0918


Like A Hawke, Susan Please check out my current listings and together we'll discover your real estate needs. If you know anyone buying or selling I'd love to help them! You can follow me on Twitter: @susanhawkesells Instagram: @susanhawke Pinterest: @SusanHawke Facebook Page: Susan Hawke Remax Sales Representative Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada

Photo Source: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment