Wednesday 19 June 2013

Honey Mustard Chicken



8 free range chicken thighs (skinless, boneless)

*3 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
*1 tablespoon olive oil
1 ½ tablespoons raw honey
Sea salt and pepper to taste









Turn on oven to 350 degrees.
Add a pinch of sea salt and pepper to chicken thighs. Mix together mustard, olive oil and honey in small bowl. Spread over chicken. Bake about 45 minutes or until chicken is 180 degrees on meat thermometer. 
I used my Pampered Chef Clay Baker to make this. It cooks beautiful and clean up is a snap.

I served this with:

½ butternut squash cubed
3 parsnips sliced
2 tablespoons maple syrup
Sea salt and pepper





Peel the squash, cube, scrub parsnips slice. Toss in a bowl, mix with maple syrup, salt and pepper. Roast at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes (add to oven half way through cooking the chicken.
(this was a great way for me to use up veggies that were in the fridge. 
I baked mine on my Pampered Chef Pizza Tray.

Add a nice salad with romaine, kale, spinach, endive and whatever ingredients you have in your fridge. It only takes a minute to throw together a nice, healthy dressing. 

I used the juice of ½ orange, 2 tablespoons Olive Oil**, 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar and some fresh herbs.


* I used Savvy Chef Apple Mustard purchased from The Country Way in Sault Ste Marie
**I used Maura Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Sarafino purchased from The Country Way in Sault Ste Marie


Like A Hawke, 
Susan 

Please check out my current listings and together we'll discover your real estate needs. If you know anyone buying or selling I'd love to help them! 

You can follow me on Twitter: @susanhawkesells Instagram: @susanhawke Pinterest: @SusanHawke Facebook Page: Susan Hawke Remax Sales Representative Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment