Tuesday 2 July 2013

A Punch of Red


I'm sure by now you know that I suggest a very neutral colour paint palette in your home.  This is the best 'look' for selling your home.  It agrees with almost every potential Buyer.  But a punch of red seems to bring a room alive.  A small piece of furniture, a picture frame, pillow, bowl of cherries or lampshade. How do you feel about red and would you paint an entire room that colour once you moved in?




Like A Hawke,
Susan

Please check out my current listings and together we'll discover your real estate needs. If you know anyone buying or selling I'd love to help them!

You can follow me on Twitter: @susanhawkesells Instagram: @susanhawke Pinterest: @SusanHawke Facebook Page: Susan Hawke Remax Sales Representative Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment