Wednesday 10 July 2013

I Use Vine to Help Sell Your Home





I use the power of Vine to help sell your home.  Vine is a video sharing social media app created by Twitter that hosts brief, 6-second videos. Through the app, I can create and view short (6 seconds max) videos, complete with audio, that loop within the news feed, much like a Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn feed.

Why do I use it?

1. It's new and it's cutting edge social tech. People are using it to find homes. That's good for you!

2. It's quick and creative marketing that Buyers love.

3. It promotes your property to many people.

4. It films and showcases special events - like putting your 'For Sale' sign on your lawn and then 
showing the world the 'Sold' sign!

5. Before and after shots of home staging.

Be sure to follow me! 

Like A Hawke,
Susan

Please check out my current listings and together we'll discover your real estate needs. If you know anyone buying or selling I'd love to help them!

You can follow me on Twitter: @susanhawkesells Instagram: @susanhawke Pinterest: @SusanHawke Facebook Page: Susan Hawke Remax Sales Representative Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment