Friday 12 July 2013

Weekend Secrets



I wanted to end this week on a really high and sunny note. (Life in Sault Ste. Marie is certainly wonderful!) Sharing with all of you some really cool links and resources. I also wanted to thank you so much for visiting me here on my blog and I hope you are enjoying my posts - that they give you some inspiration, ideas and valuable information.

1.  Did you know I have a Tumblr page! I do. Here it is:  http://susanhawke.tumblr.com/  "Like A Hawke"

2.  I love sharing bursts of my life on Instagram. Please follow along and see bits of my world and homes I have listed for sale.  

3.  This is a really cool post. Did you know you could win your down payment?  It's true. 

4.  Here are my current listings.

5. If you haven't joined my recipe club, please do so. I share healthy recipes!

6. I love playing on Pinterest. Do you?  I have a few favorite boards. 

Happy Friday everyone! 

Friends, Please Stay Connected with Me:
Join my Recipe Club and
705.971.0918

Like A Hawke, 
Susan 

Please check out my current listings and together we'll discover your real estate needs. If you know anyone buying or selling I'd love to help them! 

You can follow me on Twitter: @susanhawkesells Instagram: @susanhawke Pinterest: @SusanHawke Facebook Page: Susan Hawke Remax Sales Representative Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment