Thursday 14 November 2013

Gluten free/Dairy free Apple Crisp

Gluten free/Dairy free Apple Crisp – (4 small servings – double for more)
Confession – I didn’t measure so this is an estimate. It sure turned out. Was a great dessert after having Beef Bourguignon.




2 apples sliced (Organic is best. I didn’t have a cooking apple so I used Organic Fuji Apples) p.s – leave the skin on 2 cups Apple, Walnut Coconut Delight from Love Grown (you can use another Granola mixture – I like this because it is Gluten Free and non GMO) ½ cup Organic coconut palm sugar 2 – 3 tablespoons Earth Balance coconut spread, melted ½ cup Pure Maple Syrup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place sliced apples in the bottle of a small oven safe dish. Mix Granola mix, coconut palm sugar, melted coconut spread and maple syrup in a bowl. Spread over the apples. Drizzle a bit more maple syrup over the top. Cover with foil and place in oven for about 20 min. Remove cover and bake for 10 more minutes. You can eat as is, or serve with coconut milk ice cream (Or a little liqueur on top – I have some Maple Liqueur from Nova Scotia that is wonderful)



Like A Hawke,
Susan

Please check out my current listings and together we'll discover your real estate needs. If you know anyone buying or selling I'd love to help them! You can follow me on Twitter: @susanhawkesells Instagram: @susanhawke Pinterest: @SusanHawke Facebook Page: Susan Hawke Remax Sales Representative Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment