Monday 3 February 2014

Get To Know Susan Hawke REMAX Sault Ste. Marie Ontario




Susan is a person who has a passion for life. There are just not enough hours in the day to do the things I enjoy. A few key things to know about me:
Whole foods advocate, cook and researcher Health freak of sorts - always reading, researching and analyzing - Yoga gives me peace, strength, flexibility and a youthful attitude - Travel lover- Real Estate agent with a passion for serving her clients - I don't believe in settling for 2nd best - I love to laugh, enjoy a glass of wine and a good book. I love the beauty of nature.
****JOIN my Recipe Club here
Serving Blind River, Thessalon, Sault Ste. Marie, Iron Bridge and Wawa Ontario, I know the region inside and out and I have helped numerous clients from first-time buyers to Investors!.
As a full-time Remax real estate professional, I am passionate about providing caring and knowledgeable real estate services; for prospective home buyers by helping them find a home to meet their needs and financial goals and; for sellers by helping them with staging, pricing, marketing and selling in order to sell quickly and for maximum market value.
Buying or Selling in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario?  Know anyone who is?  I can help.  705.971.0918

I utilize the power of social media to compliment my professional services, knowledgeable market commentary, statistics and winning strategies. I found a way to be everywhere for my clients so they may experience greater results.
As a local resident, I have a love for and life experience of Sault Ste. Marie and surrounding areas. I am familiar with all the positive amenities, neighborhoods, rural side roads and commercial districts.
I look forward to helping you throughout your life with all your family's real estate needs.
Please take a moment to LIKE my Facebook page.
My Twitter is @susanhawkesells
Buying or Selling in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario?  Know anyone who is?  I can help.  705.971.0918


Like A Hawke,
Susan

Please check out my current listings and together we'll discover your real estate needs. If you know anyone buying or selling I'd love to help them! You can follow me on Twitter: @susanhawkesells Instagram: @susanhawke Pinterest: @SusanHawke Facebook Page: Susan Hawke Remax Sales Representative Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment