Monday 17 June 2013

Marsala Pork Chops


This was so easy to make. I didn’t really measure anything, so I am estimating what I used.
2 Naturally raised, pork chops

2 tsp Coconut oil

Sea Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup Marsala wine
2 handfuls organic mushrooms sliced

Brown the chops in coconut oil. (about 3 min each side) Add a pinch of Salt and pepper. Add about ¼ cup Marsala wine, cook about 2 min. Add organic mushrooms, and a bit more wine if it looks like it is drying. Cover and let cook for about 5 min, then remove lid and let sauce cook into a nice reduction.

I served this with roasted butternut squash, broccoli and cauliflower.

Turn on oven to 400 degrees.

Cut the squash, toss with a tad of olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Roast 5 minutes in oven. Meanwhile, cut up broccoli and cauliflower. Toss with a tad of olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Add to baking try with squash. Cook for about 10 min. Remember to always use good quality olive oil. Most grocery store brands are not good. (Read my Tip #2 about this)
I also made a salad – Romaine, spinach, kale (massaged with olive oil), orange pepper.


Dressing: 

2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
Juice of ½ lemon
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Salt, pepper and a variety of fresh herbs.



Like A Hawke, 
Susan 


Friends, Please Stay Connected with Me:
Join my Recipe Club and
705.971.0918

Please check out my current listings and together we'll discover your real estate needs. If you know anyone buying or selling I'd love to help them! 

You can follow me on Twitter: @susanhawkesells Instagram: @susanhawke Pinterest: @SusanHawke Facebook Page: Susan Hawke Remax Sales Representative Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment