Monday 17 June 2013

Prefab Outbuildings



Need a little more space for a home office? Consider building it from a kit on your property. Don't have a big enough yard and looking to 'Buy and Sell'?  I can help. 

As you research prefab outbuildings, remember to first investigate local municipal building codes governing construction on your property. For starters, you will need to pour a foundation. You will also want to bring electricity to the pad and maybe even water. 
Have a peek at my pinboard featuring some amazing outbuildings! 

More details for Sault Ste. Marie region.

Like A Hawke, 
Susan 

Please check out my current listings and together we'll discover your real estate needs. If you know anyone buying or selling I'd love to help them! 

 You can follow me on Twitter: @susanhawkesells Instagram: @susanhawke Pinterest: @SusanHawke Facebook Page: Susan Hawke Remax Sales Representative Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment